Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Here I am again

Just a quick update about us so far. I have gotten over the whole promotion thing. I realize if it were meant for me to be in that position I would have gotten it. They ended up giving it to an associate that has 20 years of experience. What more could they ask for? At least the best person for the job got it. So I am not sore about it any longer.

Isaac is really doing good on his behavior and listening skills lately. We have both been working on it this week. LOL. Only 2 days into the week, forgot. Oh well, we both have done good for 2 days.

I am working mad overtime at the job and have actually been able to start paying off some more debt. Yeah. Paying bills. I think I am the only one that gets happy about that. One of these days I will be 1/2 way out of debt. Maybe... I will work the overtime as long as they offer it to me. There will be another position coming open soon at the job that I think I will apply for anyway.
Then maybe more overtime will mean more money.

Isaac went to the pool today with his summer camp group. He really likes it there for the most part. Some days are worse than others but when you are 8 and have to wake up at 5 in the morning you can not expect everyday to be great.

Not alot to update - just that we are doing fine and all is well here. I hope it is well for you too.

Love Kristine

No comments: