Monday, August 27, 2007

I am so Relaxed tonight

It has been almost a week since my last cigarette and I really feel I am done with smoking. I have had a bit or cravings but nothing nearly as bad as I thought it would be like. If I would have known it would be this easy - I would have quit a long time ago, lol.

Well, Isaac had his 1st day in 3rd grade today!!! Yeah! He was so excited, he did really great. He did not get the teacher he wanted but I think he will be just fine. She is an older lady so maybe she won't put up with any crap - lol. He has a very small classroom this year - 16 students in all. That is good at least. Well, I will keep you posted on how this works out through the year.

Well, not alot to update - so I will be signing off now. Just a reminder my birthday is Thursday - I am getting so old...ughh. Thanks to everyone that has already sent birthday wishes my way...

Love you All;
Kristine

No comments: